Put your website in cards and give them away in networking events related to your business, put your website in printing ads and use the power of word of mouth to promote your website.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on page
Add more textual content to all your pages as Google index your pages using text.
- Create 2 set of keywords per page:
- Theme Keywords that define your business, these are generic and high competitive keywords.
- Niche Keywords that define what you offer and which differentiate you from your competitors, such as location, these are more specific and less competitive keywords that narrow down a search.
- Write the text content copy for your pages using these keywords (Theme and Niche) so each page is rich in its own keywords. Use these keywords when appropriate in paragraphs, headings, links, image alt tags, navigation, folders, file names, page names, etc… Use Unique contents, not duplicated and not copied from others, update your contents regularly, when possible use text instead of images, use your keywords in bold and italics and create a blog with relevant articles to your business using your keywords. Ask your web developer to put these keywords in the hidden meta information. Each page should have its own sets of Theme and Niche keywords.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) off page
- Get back-links from websites related to your business by offering to exchange links with them.
- Use more social resources such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ to generate more traffic to your website.
- Get listed in Dmoz: www.dmoz.org as this web directory is used by Google.
Connect to Google (probably already done by your web developer)
Use your Google/Gmail account (if you do not have one, first create a Google account) to:
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Bring more visitors to your website using Google AdWords to pay Google using a pay per click Advertising system:
- Show your ads to the right audience and only pay when someone clicks through to your site.
- Track your ad performance, budget, clicks, visitors, sales and more by connecting your Analytics and AdWords accounts.
- Make your campaigns even stronger with information from Analytics, like which keywords are sending the most customers.
- Help from Google AdWords:
- More information call +44(0)800 026 1713
- Help getting started, call +44(0)800 169 0482
- Get free set-up support from Google Marketing Solutions when you spend £6/day or more
- You can use Mailchimp to send free email campaigns.
Check your website