When I create your website, my main purpose is to make you happy by connecting clients to your business, and for that I understand that you want to:
1. Connect possible clients to your business through your website, and for this to happen your visitors need to:
- Find your website easily > So I make your website as visible as possible to search engines such as Google, using correct SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) on each page
- Download your website quickly > So I make your website fast to download by creating small files, optimising images, reducing the number of files and using less plugins
- See your website correctly in their devices > So I make your website to show correctly in all devices: Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and Mobiles
- Use your website easily > So I make your website easy to navigate, easy to interact and accessible, using consistency and correct human usability
2. Manage your website by yourself without my intervention, and for this to happen you need to be able to:
- Update your website easily > So I use a system called WordPress which is very easy to use, so you can maintain the website using its Admin area very easily
- Grow your website easily in the future > So I generate a very clean, well structured and standard code for the future web developer
To accomplish that I need to create your website using very precise parameters and for that I have a Theme created by myself that is very well optimised for: Google, speed, all devices, usability, updatability and scalability.
1. My theme: This Theme uses Bootstrap framework and Progressive enhancement (Mobile first) and it is very robust and has been very well tested for Google SEO, speed Performance, device Responsiveness and human Usability, also has been created to make your updates very easy using the WordPress Admin area. I will make this theme bespoke to meet all your requirements.
- Design: The design is minimal because is based on focusing mainly in your contents, that is: banners, images, text and videos. I can change colours, font types, font sizes, backgrounds and images. I will customise this Theme to make it bespoke to meet all your requirements
2. Third party theme: If you want to use a third party Theme, is important that you know this:
- Changes: Depending on the Theme that you choose I can be quite tied up, so I don’t know how much I will be able to change until I see the Theme
- Optimisation: I cannot assure the degree of Google SEO, speed Performance, device Responsiveness and human Usability, all depends of the Theme itself