- Initial Report: Once I receive the Website Optimisation Form information, I will generate an initial report for you
- Website Optimisation: I will ask you for some accesses, will do a backup and updates and I will start optimising your website and also see if your website is connected to the Google free services
- Final Report: Then I will send you a final optimisation report
The Initial Report: SEO, Performance, Devices and Usability
I Will do some tests on your existing website to generate a free Report using several third party online resources and my own expertise, focusing on these fields:
- SEO: Discoverability by Search Engines to generate traffic
- Performance: Download speed
- Devices: Visualisation on all Devices
- Usability: Use to navigate and interact by visitors
Once I finish the FREE Report, I will let you know my verdict on each field, focusing on the important key points. Then I will give you an estimate of time and price ballpark to optimise your existing website, If you are happy with this, I will start with the process of optimising your website.
The Website Optimisation: Backup, Updates, Optimisation and Google Services
Firstly I will ask you for the WordPress Admin area credentials, at this moment nobody should touch the Admin area while I work > At this point normally I ask for 50% of the total price so we are professionally committed. The first things that I would do are:
- Backup: I will do a general backup of your website and I will send it to you and will also keep it myself in case we need to revoke some changes.
- Updates: I will update WordPress core + Plugins + Themes.
I will see and learn how your system has been set up, specially for your current Theme and active Plugins and then I will start the process of optimisation based on the online tests and my own expertise. I also will see if your website is correctly connected to the Google free services.
The Final Report: Tests and Recommendations
I will make some live tests and will refine the website and I will send you a final optimisation report with all the changes and recommendations and a prove that your website has been correctly optimised > At this point I will ask you for the remaining 50% of the budget. For the future minor changes are free, for big changes we will need to define again the Brief, Timing and Budget.
You can go back to the Website Optimisation »