Once I receive the Website Optimisation Form information, this will be the whole process:
I Will do some tests on your existing website to generate a free Report using several third party online resources and my own expertise, focusing on these fields:
- SEO: Discoverability by Search Engines to generate traffic
- Performance: Download speed
- Devices: Visualisation on all Devices
- Usability: Use to navigate and interact by visitors
Once I finish the FREE Report, I will let you know my verdict on each field, focusing on the important key points. Then I will give you an estimate of time and price ballpark to optimise your existing website, If you are happy with this, I will start with the process of optimising your website:
- Access: I will ask you for the WordPress Admin area credentials, at this moment nobody should touch the Admin area while I work > At this point normally I ask for 50% of the total price so we are professionally committed.
- Backup: I will do a general backup of your website and I will send it to you and will also keep it myself in case we need to revoke some changes.
- Updates: I will update WordPress core + Plugins + Themes.
- Optimisation: I will see and learn how your system has been set up, specially for your current Theme and active Plugins and then I will start the process of optimisation based on the online tests and my own expertise.
- Connect to Google: I will see if your website is correctly connected to the Google free services
- Final Report: Then I will make some live tests and will refine the website and I will send you a final optimisation report with all the changes and recommendations and a prove that your website has been correctly optimised > At this point I will ask you for the remaining 50% of the budget.
- Future: Minor changes are free, for big changes we will need to define again the Brief, Timing and Budget.
You can go back to the Website Optimisation »