1. The Initial Report: SEO, Performance, Devices and Usability
Once I receive the Website Optimisation Form information, I Will do some tests on your existing website to generate a free Report using several third party online resources and my own expertise, focusing on these fields:
- SEO: Discoverability by Search Engines to generate traffic
- Performance: Download speed
- Devices: Visualisation on all Devices
- Usability: Use to navigate and interact by visitors
Once I finish the FREE Report, I will let you know my verdict on each field, focusing on the important key points. Then I will give you an estimate of time and price ballpark to optimise your existing website, If you are happy with this, I will start with the process of optimising your website.
2. The Website Optimisation: Backup, Updates, Optimisation and Google Services
Firstly I will ask you for the WordPress Admin area credentials, at this moment nobody should touch the Admin area while I work > At this point normally I ask for 50% of the total price so we are professionally committed. The first things that I would do are:
- Backup: I will do a general backup of your website and I will send it to you and will also keep it myself in case we need to revoke some changes.
- Updates: I will update WordPress core + Plugins + Themes.
I will see and learn how your system has been set up, specially for your current Theme and active Plugins and then I will start the process of optimisation based on the online tests and my own expertise. I also will see if your website is correctly connected to the Google free services.
3. The Final Report: Tests and Recommendations
I will make some live tests and will refine the website and I will send you a final optimisation report with all the changes and recommendations and a proof that your website has been correctly optimised. After my intervention your website will generate more traffic and hence more conversions. At this point I will ask you for the remaining 50% of the budget. For the future minor changes are free.
You can go back to the Website Optimisation »