On your Admin area, go to:
- Dashboard > Updates: Select elements to be updated: Plugins, Themes and WordPress to latest versions.
- Tools > Site Health: Attend to critical issues and recommended improvements.
- BackWPup > Jobs > Mouseover Complete Backup > Click on Run now > Wait until the backup is finished > When the Backup is done, it will appear listed in BackWPup > Backups. (if you use another backup plugin look in the WordPress client update post in the Security Backup section.)
On your live Website:
- Check for Broken Links to error pages. You can use: brokenlinkcheck.com
- Test your Contact Form and see if you receive the email message.
- If you receive many Spam Emails we could add some protection to your contact form and we could obfuscate your plain text email, but even so spammers could still find your email and send spam. You can also try adding some rules to your email client (Gmail / Hotmail / Yahoo…) to send spam emails to spam/junk folders automatically.
Contact me about: Basic WordPress Website Maintenance:WhatsApp Email